Solved

Account Disabled

• 21 June 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

On Wednesday, June 16th, I was scheduling my first campaign to be sent out but I got an alert that my account was suspended. I answered all the questions needed to verify my account and I still have not heard anything back yet. I read that this only takes 24 hours to clear up but it’s been 4 business days now. What steps can I take now? We are behind on our schedule because of this

icon

Best answer by David To 21 June 2021, 23:11

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @vionetechnologies,

I want to apologize for the experience you are having in having your account being reviewed. 

Klaviyo’s manual review process ensures we can maintain a high level of email deliverability for all our customers. Typically, the manual account review process turnaround time is within 24-48 hours but can take longer barring if there were more steps our team needs to take to review your account. You can learn more about Klaviyo’s manual review process through the About Account Verification article we offer.

If you ever have any questions surrounding your account or it’s manual review process I recommend following-up in the email thread as the Compliance team member assigned your case is best suited to provide you with details to assist with reactivating the account.

Thank you for your patience and have a wonderful day!

David