Solved

Account Disabled for 7 Days!

• 7 June 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Can someone from the enlighten me as to why my account has been suspended for at least 7 days when they said I should hear from them in ONE business day? It would be nice to finish my email FLOW at some point.

icon

Best answer by David To 7 June 2021, 22:22

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @erica page 

Thanks for your patience! 

Newly created accounts may trigger our one-time manual account review (resulting in a disabled account which you can still access) as a means to ensure that our sending infrastructure is maintained at the highest quality.

Typically, this manual review of your account takes approximately 24-48 hours. At which point a member of our Compliance team will reach out indicating whether your account has been approved and activated or if they require more information from the account owner for more details on the account to complete their review. 

Since it appears your review has extended past the 48-hour mark, I would suggest reviewing the email correspondence between yourself and the agent assigned to your case as they are best suited to provide with more details with the reactivation of your account. 

I’d also recommend following the instructions outlined in this account verification help article to learn more about Klaviyo’s review process. 

Thanks and have a great day!

David