Solved

Account Still Disabled.

• 14 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Please Help. I’ve spent hours on hours setting up proper flows for my business and love this service. However, upon attempt to run them my account was disabled. I have tried reaching out to support via the chat but have yet to hear a response. It’s been almost 1 month and my account diable has yet to be resolved.. Can someone please fix this asap, I don’t want to switch services but this is hurting my business not running properly. Thank you so much. 

icon

Best answer by Dov 16 August 2021, 16:03

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello @Hunter Williamson,

Thank you for sharing this with our Community.

I am happy to hear that you love the service. However, I am sorry to hear about your trouble so far. Let’s get you back on the right track.

I noticed that one of our agents had reached out to your Gmail address asking a series of follow-up questions regarding your business. Once you reply to this series of questions, we will be able to action next steps for your account. This is a task that must be remedied by one of our support agents over email. If you’re having trouble finding this email, please search your inbox for the subject “Your Klaviyo account”.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.