Solved

Account verification

• 29 May 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi,

I created my accountand receibed the link for email confirmation. After that i didn’t receive any comunication of manual verification or account disabled, i was able to import my cliernts and prepare the flow,but when it came to the moment of change from DRAFT to LIVE it said that my account is disabled..but they haven’t asked my for anything and can’t see what’s my status of verification.. how can i get urgent help on this? i need to have my flow working this weekend

icon

Best answer by julie.accardo 29 May 2021, 16:00

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +34

Hi @Mandarine,

Thanks for your patience here! 

Newly created accounts may trigger our one-time manual account review (resulting in a disabled account which you can still access) as a means to ensure that our sending infrastructure is maintained at the highest quality. You should have been emailed a questionnaire from our compliance team shortly after the account was disabled. If you did not receive the email, I’d recommend checking to see if it went to a different folder in your inbox or to an admin user if there are multiple users with access to your account. 

If you still did not receive the questionnaire, I’d recommend following the instructions outlined in this account verification help article. Typically our account manual reviews turn around within 24-48 hours. 

Thank you and have a nice weekend!

Julie