Solved

added admin user in settings but the link says its been expired

• 1 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +4

Hi,

I tried to add an account as an admin and when the link got was clicked it said the link has been expired ask for another link. Then I send another and it still said the same. I am aware the link gets expired after a set number of hours but this all happened in the course of a few minutes and it still said the link has been expired

A little backstory: The account I added is already an admin in some other account but then a new account was created under the same email id and different account name after referring to klaviyos multi user article. It’s still running through the same problem tho

icon

Best answer by chloe.strange 3 October 2022, 16:47

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @kunalg013

I’m sorry to hear this issue is persisting. 

My recommendation is to delete that user and re-send the invite. I also recommend that they try opening the invite in an incognito and/or a separate browser to ensure plug-ins are not interfering with the validity of the link. I’m also sharing the Help Center articles on this topic as a reference as well: How to Add Users and Manage Permissions and About Multi-Account User Privileges for the broader community.

Let me know if this continues to be a problem!

~Chloe