Solved

Can't change default font

• 26 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi - I am trying to update my Images & Brand settings and have been able to update everything but the default font under “styles”. When I click on the menu I have no option but century gothic. Is there something I’m missing?I have added Fonts under the Fonts section but it does not seem to impact the default font under Brand. 

icon

Best answer by Dov 26 September 2022, 19:54

View original

2 replies

Badge +1

Thanks Dov! I went back at a later time and found I now had other options under default font. Appears to have been a temp glitch. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Milena,

Thanks for sharing this with us.

The fonts you add under Image & Brand > Fonts cannot be used as a default font for your brand because custom fonts cannot be used as defaults for email templates. If you hover over the little question mark next to the word “font” (from your first screenshot), you’ll see this call-out there. With that said, custom fonts in the Fonts tab will be available in font drop downs in the signup form builder and the new template editor. You can learn how to add a custom font in Klaviyo’s classic template editor here.

With that said, you should still see all of the default fonts appear in the dropdown under Image & Brand > Fonts. Can you confirm if that is indeed the case or if you’re only seeing a single non-custom font displayed in that dropdown menu? 

I hope that provides some clarity.