Solved

Delete Old Products in Klaviyo

• 23 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

We have lots of old products from last year pulled into Klaviyo from our Shopify store from last year and very early this year that are no longer needed (from our Shopify Store) and I'd like to delete them. I constantly have to work around them since they show up when adding products to an email campaign. I have searched through the products under the content section on the product pages within Klaviyo, and I have found no way to delete them. We don't care about their history. We just want them gone. I'd appreciate anyone’s help to know how I can delete them. Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 24 December 2022, 01:57

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @tcalabris ,

If you would like to remove the products from your Klaviyo data feed, you would have to remove them from your Shopify integration. We pull the data directly from Shopify so any product changes would need to be done on that end. To be able to remove those products from your views in Klaviyo you would need to completely remove all orders and metrics where those products are mentioned. However I would not recommend doing that, as there is a lot of general information to delete. If you do wish to do that, then as mentioned you would need to locate all orders and metrics regarding those products and delete all of them.

Hope that helped,

Alex

How do you locate all orders and metrics regarding those products and delete all of them.