Solved

How can i manage different clients?

• 28 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +2
Hi everyone, I'm MaxI have several questions that I can't find an answer to, I'm sorry but I've searched for an answer but I'm just getting more confused.I don't understand if I have to create an account with an email, and then the ecommerces I have to work for add me as admin or manager (is that right admin or manager?) and then I will have an email connected to the various accounts on behalf of these ecommerces . Or do I have to create several emails to work with these ecommerce?And another question, when I work for these ecommerces, is the email that appears when I send emails to their customer lists mine? isn't that unprofessional?Sorry if it's unclear, I just don't understand how it works.
icon

Best answer by David To 29 November 2022, 16:22

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Massi,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

I think taking a look at our Understand multi-account user privileges Help Center article could be helpful in answering most of your questions.

In essence, your login Klaviyo credentials will support multi-account access. This means that you can access multiple Klaviyo accounts using a single set of credentials that you’ve created for Klaviyo. In order to access these other accounts, the Klaviyo account owners (or admins) will need to grant you access and invite you. So to answer your question, you’ll only need one set of Klaviyo credentials. Even if you were working with a large number of clients. 

As for your second question, it typically would not be your email that appears when sending actual campaign or flow emails out to recipients. In fact, we recommend using a sending email address that includes the business’s domain name. This indicates to inbox providers that you are a legitimate sender with a legitimate business. Oftentimes, the sending address used will be one set through the account as mentioned in the How to change your sender email address Help Center article.

If you’re just getting started with Klaviyo, you could also find some really helpful guides and tutorial through our Getting Started with Klaviyo Academy course too!

I hope this helps!

David

Badge +2

Thank you, i think i will try it ^^