Solved

How do I access Live Chat if I'm on a Paid Plan and my account is disabled?

• 9 September 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

I’m a brand new customer. I create my first email flow and just as I’m about to test it, 
YOU DISABLE MY ACCOUNT and NO ACCESS TO CHAT?

This is a terrible early experience for a business about to launch an e-commerce campaign.

I had to send an email. Got a useless response and waiting almost 24 hours later with no solution.

SOLVE THIS URGENT. And please enable CHAT for people who are locked out with no reason given.

icon

Best answer by David To 9 September 2021, 20:35

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @Allegra,

Thanks so much for sharing this experience in the Community, and our apologies that you were not able to access our Chat feature as expected yesterday. It appears that your functionality for chat should be accessible now, but please let us know if this isn’t the case. 

Regarding the Account Review process that @OdorDestroyer.com mentioned above (which is indeed manually conducted by our Deliverability and Compliance team today)  – while not all of our customers get flagged for a review, many new accounts do in order to ensure our sending infrastructure is maintained at the highest quality, and doesn’t impact deliverability for other customers. 

Thanks to you both for sharing this feedback with us, 
-Cass. 

Badge +2

I am having the exact same problem, about to launch a new e-commerce campaign and got my account disabled, tried to click on the chat dropdown and the button doesn’t work, even though is 4.43pm EST.

This is crazy and not professional. I am on a paid plan and should be able to get someone on the chat support and solve this issue asap.

Their documentation does not disclose they suspend ALL new sellers pending verification. Or that this happens as you are half-way through setup.  

For me, it took about 2 hours for them to (I assume manually) validate.

As for why a company built on communications communicates so poorly, your guess is as good as mine.

Badge +1

I am having the exact same problem, about to launch a new e-commerce campaign and got my account disabled, tried to click on the chat dropdown and the button doesn’t work, even though is 4.43pm EST.

This is crazy and not professional. I am on a paid plan and should be able to get someone on the chat support and solve this issue asap.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @OdorDestroyer.com,

I want to extend my apologies for the experience you are having onboarding to Klaviyo while going through our account manual review process. 

I’ll be sure to share your sentiment and feedback with our Product Team to better communicate our manual review process going forward. As highlighted, our review process typically takes an estimate of 24-48 hours but often times occurs much quicker than that barring any complications our team may find. 

For further assistance in your manual review process or for more details surrounding it, I would suggest reaching out and responding to the email outreach from our Deliverability and Compliance team along with taking a look at our Guide to the Account Verification Check Help Center article. 

As always, thank you for being a part of the Klaviyo Community!

David

Badge +2

I am having the same problem as Peter.  And I share his sentiment that it is a terrible early experience for a business trying to  to launch an e-commerce campaign.

Had this been made clear up front, I would not have bothered signing up and installing.  And at this point your probability of retention is 50/50.

I buy products and services to eliminate problems/work, not to create more.

Philip

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Peter W,

I want to apologize for the troubles you are experiencing in having your account disabled. 

Typically an account would be disabled as part of Klaviyo’s manual review process that occurs for all new accounts. This process allows Klaviyo to maintain a high level of email deliverability for all our customers. We estimate that the turnaround time takes an estimate of 24-48 hours but can take longer barring if there were more steps our team needs to take to review and verify your account. You can learn more about Klaviyo’s manual review process through the About Account Verification Help Center article.

If you ever have any questions surrounding your account or it’s manual review process, I suggest following-up in the email thread sent to you by our Compliance team. Our colleagues on that team are best suited to help working with you and provide you further details in the steps needed to reactivating your account. Because this pertains specifically to your account and may contain sensitive information, I would suggest responding to the open email thread to get in contact with the Compliance team member working on your case. 

In addition, it looks like you may have been looking for support during our Live Chat off hours. Live Chat support is available for clients on our paid plans Monday through Thursday from 9:00am to 5:00pm EST and on Friday between 9:00am to 4:00pm EST. 

To access live chat, click the account dropdown and select the Live Chat option.

Additionally you do still have the option of contacting out email support team which operates between 6am - 10 pm EST on weekdays and 10am - 4pm EST on weekends. You can also learn more about the various methods of reaching our support team from the How to Contact Support Help Center article.

Thanks for being a part of the Klaviyo Community! Have a great day!

David