Solved

How to Set up Unsubscribe near email sent from?

• 30 September 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 3 October 2022, 22:48

View original

6 replies

Badge +1

i want to set up same that. how can i do it

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @Namphong ,

That should be a default when sending to gmail accounts! 

Badge +1

Hi there @Namphong ,

That should be a default when sending to gmail accounts! 

Hi, why i sent campaign to my gmail, it doesn’t show that 

Badge +1

Hi, why i sent campaign to my gmail, it doesn’t show that 

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hello @Namphong ,

Going to quote my colleagues at support here for those who might run into a similar question:

It will only show the unsubscribe button for brands on a dedicated sending domain and with good sending reputation. Unfortunately since Gmail is a 3rd party and you are looking for the mailto, we don’t directly support it. If you move onto a dedicated sending domain, it has an actual chance of showing on your emails. 

With the unsubscribe button that you see in Gmail, it is up to the ISP themselves to determine whether they want to show it or not, and this is based on if they deem you a "good sender". To qualify as a "good sender", it will depend on many factors including sender reputation, how your recipients engage with your emails and more. A good sender reputation will take time to build and and you may not immediately qualify for Gmail to display the unsubscribe button. Here is more information from Litmus on this specific area: https://www.litmus.com/blog/the-ultimate-guide-to-list-unsubscribe/

Regrettably, this cannot be set up within Klaviyo as it is dependent on the email service provider as mentioned in the earlier conversation. For the time-being, you can try building up your sender reputation by following email marketing best practices for a chance to have the unsubscribe button display in the inbox. Again, this is entire dependent on the email service provider such as Gmail and Klaviyo does not directly support this.

Badge +1

Hello @Namphong ,

Going to quote my colleagues at support here for those who might run into a similar question:

It will only show the unsubscribe button for brands on a dedicated sending domain and with good sending reputation. Unfortunately since Gmail is a 3rd party and you are looking for the mailto, we don’t directly support it. If you move onto a dedicated sending domain, it has an actual chance of showing on your emails. 

With the unsubscribe button that you see in Gmail, it is up to the ISP themselves to determine whether they want to show it or not, and this is based on if they deem you a "good sender". To qualify as a "good sender", it will depend on many factors including sender reputation, how your recipients engage with your emails and more. A good sender reputation will take time to build and and you may not immediately qualify for Gmail to display the unsubscribe button. Here is more information from Litmus on this specific area: https://www.litmus.com/blog/the-ultimate-guide-to-list-unsubscribe/

Regrettably, this cannot be set up within Klaviyo as it is dependent on the email service provider as mentioned in the earlier conversation. For the time-being, you can try building up your sender reputation by following email marketing best practices for a chance to have the unsubscribe button display in the inbox. Again, this is entire dependent on the email service provider such as Gmail and Klaviyo does not directly support this.

Thank you so much