Solved

Maximizing All of the Emails in our Database

• 1 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hello! The company that I work for has over 10,000 active profiles in our database and our emails are reaching less than half of that number. Is there a way to either A) reduce the number of profiles that we cannot reach or B) get those profiles back on our emailing list? Seems like a simple issue to resolve but I can’t figure it out! Thanks in advance (:

icon

Best answer by David To 4 October 2021, 15:55

View original

2 replies

Badge +2

David, 

Thank you so much for your help. The links you provided in the email were helpful as well. Have a great rest of your Thursday!

Emily 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @peekaboo,

Great question!

Since it sounds like half of the list are not engaged, you can reduce the number of profiles and lower your subscription plan with Klaviyo by going through a process of list cleaning and suppressing the unengaged contacts. List cleaning is a routine practice we recommend undertaking to reduce the number of unengaged contacts within your list or account. You can find our strategy guide and instructions on how to list clean and how to suppress profiles from the Guide to List Cleaning and Guide to Suppressed Profiles in Klaviyo Help Center articles. 

In addition to list cleaning, you can pair this practice with a Sunset flow in an attempt engage these contacts again prior to suppressing them as @marissanunez highlighted in her comment to a similar Community post below:

I hope this helps!

David