Solved

One Shopify store now split into two.

Badge +1

Hi there! 

We’ve split our Shopify store into two seperate identities to better serve individual customer segments and make the UX more defined. 

Can I still use the origonal Klaviyo account (integrated with the first Store) with both of the two stores? 

Or do I have to purchase a second Klaviyo license for the second store?  

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Tomb 3 June 2022, 07:19

View original

4 replies

Badge +1

Thanks guys.  That’s really helpful and sets me up for further exploration into the function of the integration between Shopify and Klaviyo.  All the best!

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

While it is indeed the best solution to keep multilanguage, multicurrency (multistores) separated there are some cases where this is not always the best solution.

With Klaviyo you're only able to connect 1 shopify store through the normal integration. If you'd like to connect more it becomes a custom setup where you'd need developers for.

Userlevel 2
Badge +15

Hi Pete,
I hope you’re doing well ?

I believe that Klaviyo currently supports only one integration of any type within a single Klaviyo account.

You will need to separate the two. And I think in any case it's better, because you will be able to analyze the results on each store more easily.

I hope this was helpful.

And if you want to optimize your Klaviyo account, or you need help setting up the second one, you can schedule a free consultation call on my calendar : https://calendly.com/standardecom/klaviyo

Cheers,

Tom

Userlevel 2
Badge +15

Hi Pete!
I hope you’re doing well ?

I believe Klaviyo supports only one integration of any type within a single Klaviyo account.

You’ll have to use two separate accounts for the two different stores. In any case, it is more convenient to do it this way. I think it's important to separate to have data specific to each store (easier to analyze the results).

I hope this was helpful.

And if you want to optimize your Klaviyo account, or if you need help setting up the second account, you can schedule a free consultation call on my calendar : https://calendly.com/standardecom/klaviyo

Cheers,

Tom