Solved

Account has been Disabled randomly

• 28 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1
  • Contributor I
  • 0 replies

Hello!

My account just got disabled for some reason and my client is waiting on me. Does anyone know why this happens and how to get it back? I had to make a whole new account because my other one got disabled...and the same outcome happened with this one. 

I need assistance because it seems like there’s no customer support on the other end without being redirected to a forum. I appreciate it if anyone could help!

icon

Best answer by David To 31 May 2022, 16:30

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @jes,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

Sorry to hear that this happened to you! A Klaviyo account can be disabled for a variety of reasons. As such, we highly recommend reaching out and speaking with our wonderful Support colleagues who can better investigate the issue. 

The most common reason an account would be disabled would be caused  by a routine account verification check as explained in our About Account Verification Help Center article. This has also been mentioned in previous Community post which I’ve included below as well:

Our Support colleagues should be able to point you in the right direction by taking a closer look into your account details! If you’re having troubles logging in and using any of the in app method (email or chat), you can also fill out our request form found here to contact our colleagues.

I hope this helps and have a great day!

David