Solved

What is the best way to export Klaviyo data of our whole account?

• 30 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

How can I export everything for backup purposes? Say I accidentally deleted our mailing list (we have only one list in Klaviyo), or did something stupid like that.

Mailchimp had an ‘Export and Back Up Account Data’ feature that lets you export everything in the account; audiences, reports, templates, campaigns etc. (not that I miss anything from Mailchimp)

We love Klaviyo, so I’m hoping that there’s something similar or – as in most comparative situations – something better.

Thanks, -oo

icon

Best answer by David To 1 November 2021, 17:00

View original

4 replies

Badge

Take a look at Skyvia - it allows you to export all Klaviyo data into a CSV file. This is a no-code cloud service

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @SK101,

Signup forms are one of the few elements that you would not be able to backup or export from Klaviyo. 

Badge +4

How about sign-up form?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Doubleo,

That’s a great question and a wonderful feature you’ve brought up!

At present, Klaviyo doesn’t have a function of Export and Back Up Account Data like what MailChimp has. However, this does not mean you wouldn’t be able to export or backup your own data. Almost all data within Klaviyo can be exported including your lists, segments, campaigns, flows, email templates etc. To do so, I would suggest taking a look at some of the articles I linked below to get you started:

In addition, you can also leverage Klaviyo’s API to export your reports to make exporting data more efficient:

I hope this helps!

David