Solved

Why my new klaviyo account is disabled?

• 11 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +4

I have created a Klaviyo account yesterday and bought a $150 plan. Then integrated with my woo commerce and uploaded my list. Now before sending the first email suddenly my account was saying under review and now saying account is disabled. What should I do now?

icon

Best answer by marissanunez 13 June 2021, 23:20

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @xdrafi 

Your account may be temporarily disabled after being flagged by our verification and compliance team. This typically occurs when a new account attempts to send to an uploaded list of contacts for the first time.

You should receive feedback from our team within 1 business day. If you have any questions or are unsure if your account is under review, check out this doc for more info!

I hope this helps

Badge +4

Hi @xdrafi 

Your account may be temporarily disabled after being flagged by our verification and compliance team. This typically occurs when a new account attempts to send to an uploaded list of contacts for the first time.

You should receive feedback from our team within 1 business day. If you have any questions or are unsure if your account is under review, check out this doc for more info!

I hope this helps

Account is back automatically, but my subscription also got cancelled without informing anything. What is the reason and what to do? marissanunez

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @xdrafi,

I would recommend looking in your inbox for an outreach from Klaviyo and reaching out within that email for further details.

Alternatively, you can reach out to support to have a closer look at your account to provide more details and next steps.

Thanks for being a member of the Klaviyo Community Community!

David