Solved

Why was my account disabled?

• 5 March 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

My Klaviyo account has been disabled for verification after my first campaign submission attempt, and that has been going on for a week!

I read and understood that it is a matter of security because I am a new user, and in the information it was said that in one business day I would have a feedback on this.

So far nothing has happened. On the fourth I opened a call through the help desk, and I also had no feedback. I would like to know if it is delayed anyway, if this delay has already occurred with someone else. Sorry if there is a typo, I'm from Brazil, my English is not the best:)

icon

Best answer by cassy.lee 8 March 2021, 04:57

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @marcosdoteorianerd

Thanks so much for being a part of the Klaviyo Community forum! I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve had your account disabled and under manual review for a week now. You’re spot on that the reason an account triggers a manual compliance check is due to security with newer accounts. In this case, after triggering a manual review, you should have been emailed a set of questions that would need to have been answered and passed back to the Compliance team for the final check. Typically, our manual reviews turn around quickly, so it is surprising if a customer has had to wait longer. In some scenarios, it’s possible that the email from Klaviyo went into another email folder, or was sent to the inbox of the admin of an account if there are multiple users. 

As of now, it seems as though your account has been verified – thanks so much for your patience on this and apologies for any confusion it caused. 

Thanks, 
-Cass.