Solved

How to download "Link Activity" report?

• 24 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi!

I’d like to run reports over the links I send in my campaigns. Is there any way I can download the “Link Activity” for multiple campaigns over “xxx” amount of time? Or is this only shown by a single campaign? 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 26 October 2022, 01:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @AlmaMedinaaa and welcome to the Community!

Although it’s not possible to create a custom Link Activity report for specific groups of Campaigns, it is possible to create a custom report that will include all messages within a selected time frame.

This would be accomplished by navigating to Analytics > Custom Reports > Create Custom Report > Create from Scratch. Then, choose Single Metric Deep Dive Report from the Report Type dropdown. Select Clicked Email as the Metric type and enter the time frame:

This will generate a report of all link clicks for all messages within the chosen time frame. If you want to see the Link Activity metrics for specific Campaigns, you would have to export that report one-by-one from the Campaign page. 

For more information on Reporting, here’s our Help Center Article on the topic:

Getting Started with Reporting

Hope this helps and thank you for using the Community!

-Brian

Badge +3

@Brian Turcotte The functionality for Clicked Email/URL reports to be run on an e-mail campaign or flow with user breakdown needs to exist if Klaviyo wants to attract for enterprise users (like myself). 

I need to show how many people clicked the links in an email, which links they clicked, who clicked them, and when within a single report from one custom report.

Hi @AlmaMedinaaa and welcome to the Community!

Although it’s not possible to create a custom Link Activity report for specific groups of Campaigns, it is possible to create a custom report that will include all messages within a selected time frame.

This would be accomplished by navigating to Analytics > Custom Reports > Create Custom Report > Create from Scratch. Then, choose Single Metric Deep Dive Report from the Report Type dropdown. Select Clicked Email as the Metric type and enter the time frame:

This will generate a report of all link clicks for all messages within the chosen time frame. If you want to see the Link Activity metrics for specific Campaigns, you would have to export that report one-by-one from the Campaign page. 

For more information on Reporting, here’s our Help Center Article on the topic:

Getting Started with Reporting

Hope this helps and thank you for using the Community!

-Brian

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Context Cam and thanks for the reply!

I agree that this type of report would be a useful tool, so I will definitely submit a product request with our product team on your behalf. I’ll update the thread if there any updates there.

Thanks again for using the Community!

- Brian