Solved

Add To Cart Snippet not showing in analytics?

• 6 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Hi Klaviyo team!

I’m trying to set up the add to cart snippet in my store and when I add the code the action doesn’t show up in my analytics after testing. I’ve tried adding products and still see no difference. 

This is my class

I’ve added this into as instructed but I’m still seeing no results. 

icon

Best answer by elisegaines 6 April 2021, 21:15

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @dalonson,

Thank you for sharing that information with the Klaviyo Community. And thank you @elisegaines for your reply.

@dalonson, can you confirm if taking these steps has successfully resolved your issue? If not, feel free to leave another reply.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @tonymac 

Thanks for contributing to our Community!

Don’t know if you already saw, but my colleague @dov.derin, provided some great direction for this topic in their reply to your question below:

If the button for your theme is using a Class Notation, I would also recommend taking a look at a similar post here for assistance in highlighting what your class notation needs to be to customize the Add to Cart code:

Have a great day!

-David

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Hey @dalonson! One possible problem that could cause this is not being cookied when you add items to your cart. Klaviyo can only track the actions of cookied users. You can manually cookie yourself for testing purposes by creating and clicking a link like this: 

www.yourstore.com/utm_email=youremail@email.com 

(Just make sure to replace yourstore.com with your store URL, and youremail@email.com with your email.) 

If that doesn’t do the trick, feel free to share your store URL here, and we can take a closer look together. 

Badge +2

Do you use “Booster theme”? I have same issue. I tested in the Debut theme, it’s work but “booster theme” is not. 

Let me know the way if you can solve it.