Solved

API: Extract tracking and payment data from shopify and build a custom flow

• 20 May 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi,

I am searching for somebody who can extract the tracking numbers from shopify. Based on those tracking numbers I want to send different emails. For example: I have a tracking number with 8 digits then a certain e-mail should be send and when the tracking number has 7 digits another email should be send.

Also I need to send an email to all customers who paid with a certain payment method.

Can somebody help me with that? Of course I am going to pay for it.

Thank you in advance.

icon

Best answer by Dov 21 May 2021, 15:32

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Ilja,

Thank you for sharing your questions with the Klaviyo Community.

With respect to your first question, while we cannot send a user a separate email based on the number of digits in the tracking number, perhaps you can elaborate on what dictates a 7 digit, vs an 8 digit tracking number? For example, if items in certain collection(s) display a 7-digit tracking number, you can add a conditional split to a flow based on those collections to dictate which group receives each email.

With respect to your question on displaying payment method, I recommend looking through the solution described in the thread below:

Thanks and have a great day.

Badge +2

Thank you! But I am searching for somebody who can do it for me. I don’t want to do it myself.

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Ilja,

Thank you for your reply.

I recommend checking out the thread linked below for more details on hiring the right Klaviyo partner for your business:

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend.