Solved

Disconnected from Klaviyo with security error messages

• 2 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +4

A few weeks ago, I started to randomly be disconnected from Klaviyo when I’m logged in after a few minutes. I would then start to see these kinds of error messages on my Chrome Browser Version 88.0.4324.96. I’m using my Macbook on MacOS BigSur 11.2 

Does this ever happen to anyone? It makes my work take longer because it keeps disconnecting and I’m unable to reconnect. I tried clearing all my cookies and cache. Removing certain extensions. Changing Chrome security settings. Not sure why all of a sudden I keep on getting these error messages and being logged off. 

Even when I open an Incognito window, and logging back in, eventually it disconnects me again. 

Has anyone been getting this recently? 

icon

Best answer by caroline 5 February 2021, 01:41

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @KrisDaria,

This message is usually caused by security settings within your browser. Klaviyo’s certificates are currently valid (otherwise all customers would see this issue site-wide).

With this additional info I can try to help you troubleshoot:

1. Do you use any antivirus software? If so, what software?
2. Does your network have any firewalls?
3. Do you have any 3rd party security add-ons turned on/enabled for your browser - if so, which ones?
4. What version of your browser are you using? (You can check that on https://www.whatsmybrowser.org/)
5. What OS and version of your OS are you running?
6. What internet provider do you use?
7. When logging in to Klaviyo, do you do so directly to www.klaviyo.com or through an e-commerce app?

Best,

Caroline