Solved

Obtain Shopify issued Coupon via Klaviyo API?

• 18 June 2021
  • 7 replies

Badge +2

Hello all,

I’m working on an integration with Klaviyo which adds value to those using Klaviyo with Shopify (and soon other platforms too). The workings of the integration require knowing which Coupon was issued by Klaviyo to a particular Profile. 

Having tested the various Klaviyo APIs, I can see that when looking up a Klaviyo Profile by ID, the Klaviyo attributes for the user, and “Custom Properties” are returned - but how do I get the “Code Received” Coupon value for the Profile?

When viewing the Profile within the Klaviyo backoffice, it’s shown within the “Coupons” panel, but how do we get at this value via API?

Thanks for any help

icon

Best answer by julie.accardo 20 June 2021, 16:28

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +34

Hi @JamesDev,

Thanks for reaching out to the Klaviyo Community!

Unfortunately, at this time we do not have an API endpoint to pull coupon data. You do have the option to export coupon data - coupon recipient, coupon name, send date, etc - in app. The linked help center article provides more details around how to run the export.

Here is brief tutorial about how to find a unique coupon code sent by Klaviyo in Shopify. 

Have a nice weekend!

Julie

Badge

Hello,

Is there any update on this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @matheus,

At this time, we don’t have any updates to provide on this feature. I can say though, that our Product Team is aware of this feature enhancement an are actively exploring it further. 

I would definitely suggest subscribing to our Developer newsletter (from the footer of our Developer Portal) if you haven’t to receive automated updates surrounding any of our new API capabilities that get released. 

David

Hi there, 

Is this the case only for Shopify generated coupons? Or no coupons data at all can be pulled via api? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Tina213!

At this time, there is no coupon API functionality, but our Product Team is definitely aware of this request so I will update the thread if anything changes!

Best,

Brian

Thanks Bian, do you have any ETA perhaps? Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Tina213!

There’s no timeline available yet, but I’ll keep you updated with any new developments!

- Brian