Solved

Unable to render Signup Form to Shopify

• 13 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hello to everybody.

I integrated succesfully my Klaviyo account and my Shopify website, checked and verified and everything look perfectly on point. I followed succesfully all the Klaviyo tutorials in order to avoid to forget some steps, but I’m not able to render my Klaviyo form on my shopify frontend. Even if I publish the signup form and embed it properly, the form is not rendered properly on the website. 

I’m retrieving this error in the  console log: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 422 () - fast.a.klaviyo.com/onsite/api/v2/modules?company_id=[privateAPIkey]:1 

Please let me understand how to solve this issue. I don’t know what ele i can do in order to make it work properly. 

icon

Best answer by caroline 8 March 2021, 18:32

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @nicolasbossi,

I wanted to check back in on this. Based on the error you were seeing, it is likely that you were using your private API key instead of your public API key. Our Help Center article, How to Manage Your Account’s API Keys, describes how to find each of these keys.

Please note that I’ve also redacted the private API key from your post to protect your account’s security (I replaced it with “[privateAPIkey]”).

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Best,

Caroline