Solved

Users not added to List using API even after hours

• 18 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

I’m trying to add profiles/users to a list on Klaviyo using the v2 apis, the api returns an empty array in response when the data is valid but does not add the profiles to the list.

I have checked this thread 

but I’m not getting the user’s details in the list as described. I have waited for almost 2 hours but still no members added to the list.

I have tried using the node-klaviyo package and simply calling the api from postman, both of them returns the same empty array response.

I have replaced sensitive values with XXXXX

icon

Best answer by caroline 18 January 2021, 22:18

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @arborvita,

Have you disabled double opt-in for this particular list?

Additionally, I would encourage you to use email addresses that aren’t “example.com” in testing, since they’re technically not valid. For example, “thomas.jefferson@gmail.com” would be valid but “thomas.jefferson@example.com” would not be valid, since example.com is reserved for testing purposes.

Best,

Caroline

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @arborvita,

Wanted to check back in on this -- are you still experiencing this issue?

Best,

Caroline

Badge +1

Hello I am using 2023 api that is this one https://a.klaviyo.com/client/subscriptions/?company_id=my company id to subscribe profiles in list I m able to that with postman but with node api I am getting 202 accepted but the data is not getting stored and also my list have single opt in enabled kindly help me with this I m not getting error but data not getting stored except data sent with postman.Any help would be appreciated. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Abrar22!

I see that you posted this topic in a different Community thread, so for the sake of visibility and organization, I’m going to link back to that here:

Best,
Brian