Black Friday Strategy - Growth Team A

• 25 October 2021
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hello Community!

My name is Bill I am a member of the Growth Success Team here at Klaviyo. We are a team of strategic experts with the goal of helping you make the most out of your Klaviyo account. 

With BFCM rapidly approaching our team will be in community more often to help make sure that everyone feels supported and ready cyber weekend. 

For this post I wanted to cover a few resources and piece of advice to get you started. 

First, we have a content calendar template to help visualize your BFCM communications. Once everything is plotted out you can begin creating the content and get your team on the same page to make Cyber Weekend as stress free as possible.

When considering your BFCM strategy, one point I always like to make is to consider what your audience is telling you. My mantra is always “use data to drive your decision making”, take a look at your previous campaigns and identify which performed well and which performed less than what was expected. What was the difference between them high performing and lower performing emails? Are there differences in design elements between the two? Is there a difference in phrasing or tone of the subject line? By honing in on what style of communication resonates most with your particular audience, the more confident you can feel that your BFCM content will connect more deeply with prospective customers.

Similarly, keep an eye on open and click rates leading up to cyber weekend. As marketing begins to ramp ensure that customers are still engaging at similar rates. If you see a spike in unsubscribes or spam reports, consider reeling in communications a bit to maintain the health of your list and deliverability. 

If you have any questions you want answered leave a comment on this post and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!