Solved

Add a customer to a segment or list when they click a button in an email

• 14 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I like to send previews of upcoming product launches to my email list, but I’d like to gauge interest and target those subscribers who want to be informed when the product becomes available.

Is there a way to do this with a button click? If not, what are the alternatives?

Sorry if this has been asked/answered already. I’m just not sure how to word it, so I don’t know how to search for it. Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Bobi N. 14 March 2023, 07:02

View original

3 replies

Badge +1

So funny how I’m trying to figure out the exact same thing today and you posted this question 2 hours before me. 

I’d like to know as well please! TQ

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@adel @Empath Designs 

Yes this is available and to be more precise there is a way in klaviyo to create buttons/links where if people click them they will get a property (and then you can have a segment of people who have that property)

More details on how to set up this you can find here in this article. Please read the article, everything is explained in details there, but if you still have some questions after feel free to ask them here and I’ll try to help you

Badge +1

This looks exactly like what I need. I’ll give it a try. Thank you so much @Bobi N.!