Solved

Affiliate program influencers integrated with Klaviyo

• 9 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Is there an existing program integrated with Klaviyo or a flow or something that we could you use for our influencers? 
We want to try ThriveCart but  before using it I want to be sure that I can’t do it directly by Klaviyo,
Our goal is to give commission to our influencers on the products they promote, either with a coupon code or a link

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 10 September 2021, 18:24

View original

3 replies

Badge +2

Oh Thank you!
I will check!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Fanny

Welcome to the Community Forum! We are so happy you’re joining our Community and excited to hear your creativity drawing influencers into your brand! 

While we don’t have a way for you to do this directly in Klaviyo, I have great news! We have an incredible integration called Gatsby that can unlock new Klaviyo flows for influencer marketing automation! Even though you’ve been looking into another integration ThriveCart, I would check out Gatsby first to see if it accomplishes your business goals because it is already documented in a previous Community Post and can provide a little more insight into how this integration will function in Klaviyo.

You can check out our explanation of how the Gatsby integration works together with Influencer Marketing here!

I wonder what other Community users’ experiences have been like using Gatsby for this purpose as well.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! 

-Taylor 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

I realize this thread is a a couple years old, but I wanted to update it for anyone coming across this page now, as the Gatsby + Klaviyo integration is stronger than ever!

Plus it’s now available natively in Klaviyo’s integration directory. You can learn more and see case studies at https://gatsby.ai/klaviyo