Solved

Can't find "Back in Stock" flow in the flow library

• 16 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Hi!

We have recently set up all the required steps to enable the “Back in Stock” flow for a custom product feed. We are transferring the `$$inventory_quantity` field and have already received a few `Subscribed to Back in Stock` events. The “Back in Stock” settings are also available.

But we cannot find the “Back in Stock” flow in the library. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 16 August 2022, 20:29

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hello @Aram Becker,

Interesting case. I would advise to reach out to our Support Team so they can take a look into your account to look if there are any issues or bugs.

Thanks,

Alex

Badge +2

@alex.hong 

Badge +2

Hi!

We have recently set up all the required steps to enable the “Back in Stock” flow for a custom product feed. We are transferring the `$$inventory_quantity` field and have already received a few `Subscribed to Back in Stock` events. The “Back in Stock” settings are also available.

But we cannot find the “Back in Stock” flow in the library. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Sorry for the late response. We are aware of the flow library, but the “Back in Stock” flow does not show up in our list.

We have had  `Subscribed to Back in Stock` events and are providing both `$inventory_quantity` as well as `$inventory_policy`. The `Back in Stock` options show up in the settings, but the flow is not available in the flow library.

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Aram Becker,

Thanks for sharing.

Here is how you can find the prebuilt flows. 

1. Navigate to the Flows tab.
  2. Choose either Create Flow or Browse Ideas to be taken to the library directly.
  3. You can find all loyalty and sales-oriented flows we offer by filtering your view by the following goal: "Build Customer Loyalty."
    • side note: you can also just type in Back in Stock in the tool bar at the top of the Flow Library

You can find more information on how to create BIS Flow in this article: How to build a back in stock flow

To also understand how a BIS Flow works, I recommend taking a look at this article as well: 
Understanding how back in stock flows work

Hope that helped,

Alex