code

• 5 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I've trouble with my code. It shows it a class button, I tried the class notation follwed the steps it doesn't work, my text is different also, please someone can tell me why It doesn't work, please help!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Horusruthless and welcome to the Community!

I see that you are having some issues with coding a button here, and from the screenshot I’m assuming this is an ‘Added to Cart’ event (feel free to correct me if I’m wrong!). Would you mind explaining a little more about your use case, so myself and other Community members can gather some more context? In other words, could you explain a little more about where/how you coded this button, as well as what integration you are using?

The screenshot shows the HTML for the button, but do you have a screenshot of the actual code snippet you inserted? Also, have you taken a look at this Help Center Article explaining how to create the Added to Cart event? It offers three different snippet types and explains where to paste them depending on your case. 

In the meantime, here are some more Community threads dealing with similar issues. They may help to provide some insight and perspective:

Thanks for using the Community!

- Brian

Badge +1

Hello @Brian Turcotte  as you can see on the picture, this is my actual code, when I do right click and and inspect on my add to cart button, it shows me that code, I see "class" so I followed  the steps, I don't have "custom.liquid" to my store. I pasted the code on my  "theme.liquid" before the <body...> something like that. And I copied the text on my snippet code, "ajax.submit...." and add it to the new code.

Badge +1

@Brian Turcotte  what can I can do? When I opened  My products.liquid is different also. This is how it looks