Solved

Coupons to Dynamic Feeds

Badge +2

How to attach coupon codes to dynamic feed products?

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 16 June 2022, 03:45

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @nayanisakina99,

Thanks for sharing to the Community.

Just to get clarification, are you looking to just attach a dynamic/ static code to your product feed?

In the meantime, here are some community posts regarding coupons:

As well as a Help Center article:

Getting started with coupons

Thanks.

Alex

Badge +2

Yes to dynamic product feeds 

Can you please also help with how to add dynamic/static code to viewed product block in browse abandonment flow?

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @nayanisakina99,

The Product Feeds functionality in Klaviyo is not related in any way to Coupons in Klaviyo.  The products and collections that you can filter on in your Coupon's definition are solely based on your products and collections as they exist in your Shopify product catalog. You would need to either create a Collection or Smart Collection in Shopify for this purpose, and then select that Collection or Smart Collection in your Coupon's definition in Klaviyo.  At this time we can only apply coupons to all products, specific products (with a limit of 100 per Shopify) and specific collections, which includes dynamic smart collections.

Can you clarify what you mean by dynamic/static code? If you’re looking to set up viewed product metrics for a browsed abandonment flow please refer to the below:

Thanks,

Alex

Badge +2

Great, thanks Alex! Is there a possibility in the future that the feeds and coupons can be connected?

“Can you clarify what you mean by dynamic/static code? If you’re looking to set up viewed product metrics for a browsed abandonment flow please refer to the below:”

My issue is that I am creating a browse abandonment flow and I have added the viewed product to my email. I want that particular product to go in cart with the discount code. Is that possible?

Badge +2

Great, thanks Alex! Is there a possibility in the future that the feeds and coupons can be connected?

“Can you clarify what you mean by dynamic/static code? If you’re looking to set up viewed product metrics for a browsed abandonment flow please refer to the below:”

My issue is that I am creating a browse abandonment flow and I have added the viewed product to my email. I want that particular product to go in cart with the discount code. Is that possible?

Or maybe a link I could create that could automatically add the discount code to the viewed product?

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @nayanisakina99,

To start with, we certainly have the capability to apply the coupon once a customer clicks on a link in your email. You'll first you'll create a code, which can be inserted as a parameter into a link. Then, you'll add the link to a button in your email. When the customer clicks the button, they will be taken to the link and the discount will be automatically applied to their next cart.
I recommend reviewing our guide on How to Add Link that Applies a Coupon Code to a Shopify Cart, which provides additional details and step-by-step instructions on how to set this up. 

If you are requesting that when a customer clicks on a product feed that it automatically redirects them to their cart with a coupon added, we do not currently have this functionality. I will pass this on to the product team! The best option would be a code added to the abandoned cart flow.

Best,

Alex