Solved

Creating a Product Review

• 25 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hey Everyone,

I’m trying to create a Product Review flow where after 14 days of their purchase, with filters for only specific products, they’ll get an email with the Product Name/URL they they purchased to leave a review for it.

However, I can’t seem to figure out what properties I need inside the email.. for this to work.

icon

Best answer by marissanunez 26 April 2021, 00:04

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @Drewseph 

Thanks for sharing with the community!

Depending in your ecommerce integration, the tags you’d need in your email could look slightly different. We have a great article in our help center that I've linked here that walks through how to create a product review flow. It covers best practices as well as instructions for building out this flow. In the flow library Klaviyo has prebuilt flows per integration, and product review/cross sell is available there once you integrated your store. You could use this flow, or even just save the dynamic table block from it and plug it in to your email design. I’d also like to mention this guide that talks through dynamic table blocks and how to build them in case you’re curious about how these pre-populated blocks are formatted. 

I’m also including this exceptional guide that walks through what flow filters or splits you can use to make a product specific flow.

I hope this helps!