Solved

Dynamic product feeds show old products and browse abandonment shows products in wrong language.

• 29 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hello!

I have 2 questions. I work with multiple language shop in Magento2.

First question.

Browse abandonment flow sends e-mails with products in wrong language. 

For example I have put up 3 different flows for different languages. I have conditional split with MagentoWebsiteID for different languages. Still sometimes it sends e-mails with product in wrong language.

Second question.

Dynamic product feeds shows old or out of stock products. 

We have a lot of products and I have avoided sending out e-mails with dynamic product feeds, because of this error.

The stock variable also does not seem to work and Klaviyo finds products that are not in stock. What could be wrong? 

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 31 May 2023, 00:52

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Katrym 

Thanks for asking the Klaviyo community for help with your product feeds and catalogs. 

Since both of the questions you asked are based on either a product feed or catalog, can you confirm the last time the products were synced? Often times we see these issues when the catalogs stop communicating with Klaviyo and therefore don’t have the most updated settings/inventory. 

If your products are syncing properly, can you share examples of a profile that is getting the wrong language or out of stock products? Having as many details as possible will help troubleshoot since we don't have access to your account to look at. 

I’ll be on the lookout for your response!

Badge +1

Thank you Stephen!

I will contact our developers. Is there something else that they could check?

Overall new products come to Klaviyo quite fast.

This product was uploaded to e-store on May 30 and is also on Klaviyo.

If there is a product with no stock, it is not visible on our e-store catalogues, but still is present in Magento2 in case of stock change.

I tried searching for products for static product feed, that I know are out of stock, it does not find them. (Which is good)

This is one example of the e-mail, that has a product in wrong language.

From the history, she has looked at this product in multiple languages, but last page she looked at was in the language of the flow. So I guess there is the answer. Is there any way to avoid this?

Thank you!

Hello!

I have 2 questions. I work with multiple language shop in Magento2.

First question.

Browse abandonment flow sends e-mails with products in wrong language. 

For example I have put up 3 different flows for different languages. I have conditional split with MagentoWebsiteID for different languages. Still sometimes it sends e-mails with product in wrong language.

Second question.

Dynamic product feeds shows old or out of stock products. 

We have a lot of products and I have avoided sending out e-mails with dynamic product feeds, because of this error.

The stock variable also does not seem to work and Klaviyo finds products that are not in stock. What could be wrong? 

Thank you!

Regarding the dynamic product feeds showing old or out-of-stock products, start by reviewing the configuration of your dynamic product feed in Klaviyo, ensuring it is correctly set up to pull data from Magento 2 and includes filters to exclude out-of-stock items. Double-check your Magento 2 inventory settings to ensure products are marked as out of stock when appropriate.