Solved

Email newsletter - customers only receiving the confirm your subscription email

• 1 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

I CREATED A POPUP, BUT MY CUSTOMERS ARE NOT RECEIVING THE EMAIL I CREATED FOR NEW SUBSCRIBERS AND NEWSLETTER SIGN UPS.THEY ARE JUST GETTING A CONFIRM YOUR SUBSCRIPTION EMAIL.

icon

Best answer by David To 2 July 2021, 16:47

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

Hi! Welcome to the community and congrats on your first post!!

First, please take caps lock off :) If that was an email subject line, it would not pass the spam test. 

So, after they subscribe they aren’t getting the flow email for new subscribers? Would you be able to provide a screenshot of your welcome flow with the filters.  Also, to confirm, you only have one list?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @corina_loveee,

It sounds like the email customers are receiving after signing up to your newsletter to confirm their subscription is the double opt-in confirmation email. Along the same lines of questioning as @Mailbox Manny, are these subscribers being queued up for the flow after confirming their double opt-in email?

Because it sounds like you have double opt-in enabled on the list, customers would not be queued up and served any flows triggered off of that particular list until the customer has confirmed their subscription via the confirmation email. If your customers have already confirmed their opt-in email and are still not receiving the flow emails, I would recommend double checking the following:

• Making sure your flow emails are set Live
  • Do you happen to have any flow filters that may be preventing these users from entering the flow due to not qualifying?
  • Is Smart Sending enabled?
  • Are your customers being skipped or bounced from the email for a particular reason?
  • Is your flow triggered by the correct list that your signup form are adding users to?

On top of having resource articles linked to each of those potential reasons, I would recommend using Klaviyo’s flow troubleshooting tool which can be found in the Troubleshooting a Flow article to assist you in locating the reason why your contacts are not receiving the flow. I would also suggest taking a look at similar Community post that may shed some light and provide a solution to the issue you are seeing:

I hope this helps!

David