Solved

how to add trigger for the specific product in flows

• 24 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1
  • Contributor I
  • 0 replies

how to add trigger for the specific product in flows and split test?

icon

Best answer by In the Inbox 24 August 2022, 16:14

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +29

Hi @plim 

Thank you for your question. To try and provide some recommendation, can you provide a little more information? Have you integrated Klaviyo with a specific ecomm platform like Shopify? If so, what is the behavior associated with the product you want to trigger the flow (placed an order, viewed the product, etc.)

For example, if you were integrated with Shopify and you want to trigger a flow when someone places an order for a specific product, you would use the Metric Trigger = Placed Order and then set a trigger filter to only allow users to enter that flow if the product equals a SKU, Collection, etc. associated to that product. 

Depending on which metric-event you use to trigger the flow, the data associated to filter it may change.

I hope this helps get you started. Let me know if you have any other questions!

@In the Inbox 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @plim,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

Seems like you may have missed our helpful Creating a Product-Specific Flow Help Center article which goes over exactly how to use either flow filters or splits to target specific products in a flow. 

I would also direct you back to our Community where this subject of how to trigger and serve a flow for a specific product has been discussed prior. I’ve included some below to get you started:

I hope this helps!

David