Solved

How to deliver flows etc. to my clients?

• 4 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hey, so i’ve been studying Klaviyo for a while. My idea is being a email marketing freelancer but I don’t really get how can I deliver things such as flows to my clients. Can somebody help me? :)

icon

Best answer by Dov 5 December 2022, 16:27

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Cat999,

Thanks for sharing this question with us and welcome to the community! We’re happy to have you here.

It sounds like you’re looking to build or transfer flows for your future clients. If that is indeed the case, I recommend checking out getting started with flows. In addition to this starter article, we have an abundance of documentation on flows. I encourage you to explore & learn more by searching the community for past posts and our help center.

In terms of transferring flows, if you’re working with multiple clients and want to use the same flow framework in more than one account, you can clone flows between accounts. This will require proper user-role permissions and use of the same email address across all applicable accounts. My colleague Alex speaks to this in more detail in the thread below: 

If you had something else in mind, let us know and we’ll take it from there!

Thanks for being a community member.