Solved

How to Recover Deleted Flow

• 1 September 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

I had someone auditing my Klaviyo flows to help me and they deleted my entire Welcome Series. I am so distraught because my content developer wrote beautiful emails and they are all gone. Can someone help me restore the flow? I can see in the flow history when he deleted them. Thank you so much! 

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 2 September 2021, 00:15

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @pocatkjm ,

Sorry to hear about your situation! For those people who look to recover a deleted flow, the process would be to contact support! Keep in mind that Email support is available between 6 am–10 pm ET on weekdays and 10 am–4 pm ET on weekends. 

Hope things get resolved!

Alex

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

@pocatkjm Hi Jamie, I am curious to know if Klaviyo support was able to restore you Welcome flows. I have a cyber security consultant asking me if this is possible and I am only find your comment regarding this issue. Can you please drop me a quick response to how this was resolved for you.

Regards,

Paul 

Badge +2

Hi @Paul from Concise Digital yes they were able to do it I had to reach out to Customer Service. There were some pieces that I needed to reconfigure but yes they were able to bring my content back. It was a lifesaver. I couldn’t do it on my own though, you have to reach out to support. Hope this helps!

I created a newsletter and not sure whether I saved it or not, but now I can’t find it.  Is there somewhere I should look?

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @KemO,

Great question. Did you happen to check through your Campaigns + Templates tab? Or were you trying to create a Newsletter list? If it is the latter then I would search your lists + segments tab in your account. Let me know if that worked. If not, you could also try searching for the name of the newsletter design you had saved.

Have a good day!

Alex