Solved

How to send to mass "waiting" recipients in a flow?

• 27 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +2
  • Contributor I
  • 0 replies

I have several thousand recipients in the “waiting” bucket of a flow. I just updated the time delay for the step before them and would like to send to these profiles immediately. Is there a way to mass send to the recipients in the “waiting” bucket of a specific message?

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 30 January 2023, 20:26

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @DH5

Thanks for sharing your question with us! Happy to help! 

Yes, it should be noted in if you change a timing delay after a user has entered in the ‘waiting’ or ‘delay’ period, the change in time delay won’t affect that specific user, only users who haven’t entered the delay yet.  

As you have a great number of profiles to push through the flow I would suggest exporting the waiting profiles into a CSV then uploading them to a list that you can then send this message to as a campaign. In order to do this click on the specific flow message then navigate to the ‘Show all Analytics’ icon on the left hand side of the flow builder. Once you click the ‘Recipient Activity’ tab, click the ‘Export as CSV’ button you see on the right-hand side. 

As this grouping of profiles is about 65k, I would consider sending the message in smaller batches and keep in mind your Deliverability reputation and remaining sending volume left on your plan. 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor