Solved

Issues? Email did not send and template issues.

• 3 February 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge +1

Are there issues going on right now?

When I was choosing a template it would be missing the unsubscribe and address area once I selected it and started making changes.

I finally found one that kept that part of the template and did my email and sent it out, but there were crickets. Only one person opened it up. I usually have 75% open rate so I was wondering what was going on. I have a friend on my list and asked her about it and she said she had not received the email. I resent it to her alone and still she did not receive it.

Anyone know what’s going on?

Thanks,

Ashley

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 9 February 2023, 00:38

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @bodiesandbarbells .

Welcome to the Community.

There are no known issues with sending flows right now.

When I was choosing a template it would be missing the unsubscribe and address area once I selected it and started making changes

I’m not quite sure I understand this part. 

Do you mind sharing your flow where an email should have been sent as well as additional screenshots that might assist us understanding this issue?

Badge +1

All the templates have at the bottom the unsubscribe and place to add your address, but after I choose the templates it is not showing up I in the part where I am editing the template for my info.  Some is missing more than the unsubscribe but this is what was affecting me. Does that make more sense?

could you explain what you meant by sharing where my flows should have been sent?

thanks for your reply

ashley

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @bodiesandbarbells ,

Understood. Seems like it could have been a bug at the time but I am not seeing anything regarding this specific issue. Do you mind sharing a screenshot of the template where you edited the bottom panels and a preview of the template email where it disappears? 

Badge +1

Yes I’ll try to figure that out. But the even bigger issue after I found one template that had that at the bottom my email only sent to on person out of 21 people on my list. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

@bodiesandbarbells ,

That would depend on what flow your list is triggering and the setup. Any screenshots would be helpful to see where the issue is.

Badge +1

The first one is the template the second after I click it to use and how it look previewing it. There’s actually more missing than just the unsubscribe area. I’m not sure if you can see it bc I scrolled down in the template view.

Badge +1

@bodiesandbarbells ,

That would depend on what flow your list is triggering and the setup. Any screenshots would be helpful to see where the issue is.

I don’t know what you mean by this or what you want me to take screenshots of. I set up a campaign the same way I’ve done about 5 other times with no issues and sent it to the same list, but this time issues. Please tell what I’m need to take screen shots of?

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

@bodiesandbarbells ,

As the first step to troubleshoot this issue, can I ask you to clear your browser cache and cookie and ensure that your browser is up to date? Sometimes a build up of cache can affect the functionality of SaaS platforms such as Klaviyo's. If you are using Google Chrome as your browser, the following help guide will provide step-by-step instructions to clear your cache and cookies:

I also recommend working from your desktop browser as opposed to mobile. 

Can you confirm if you  have mobile optimizations enabled? This could be why you're not seeing the option to preview on mobile, you can change this in the Styles Option here: 

It also could  be due to the first column in each table's width. If your template is larger than 600px you may experience optimization issues on some mobile clients. 

As I cannot go into your account to test myself, I would recommend opening a support ticket if this bug persists. But my guess is that the editing block option is there and something is done incorrect. 

Can you share a screenshot of a user who did not receive the campaign and confirm if there is any error message? Any detail regarding how the campaign is set up or the list definition can help.