Solved

My welcome flow is not working

• 3 September 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge +2

Hello! 

I am hoping to find some help with my welcome flow. 

I have created a pop up on my shopify account to collect email and phone numbers. 

I linked my flow to that list and made sure my shopify integration was working properly. 

I am getting names, emails and phone numbers on my list but the emails are not being sent out. 

I was hoping to get some help. 

Thank you 

icon

Best answer by Omar 3 September 2022, 15:18

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

Hi @KnotAverageMacrame,

Can you share a screenshot of welcome flow trigger?
Some things that are important, if double opt-in is activated people need to confirm their email before getting added to that list.

Make sure you don't have filters active or delays setup and that the emails in that flow are either on manual and/or live. Also make sure the flow is triggered on “when someone subscribes to … list”

In top you're able to test your setup by clicking on the preview trigger setup button to see if people are being queued up in this flow.

If that doesn't help please share your flow setup.

Omar Lovert
Polaris Growth

Badge +2

Badge +2

Thank you for your help. 

I have already made sure that single opt in is selected. 
I have gone through a majority of the troubleshooting recommendations too. 

Badge +2

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

Thanks for Sharing @KnotAverageMacrame 

I noticed the email bounced, can you make sure it's a valid emailaddress and try it again?

In the flow could you please click on show analytics top right and click on the trigger in top, then click preview trigger setup button and browse through the list and see if people are qualifying to entering the flow?

Also I'm seeing you're sending both email and sms at the same time. Is that also your goal?

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Gold Partner

Badge +2

I don’t have any flow filters on…

Badge +2

It will not let me upload my last photos but when I click on analytics it says that 2 were ‘skipped’ for the first email and text message…