Solved

Price Drop Flow?

• 20 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +4

Hello, any idea if there is a way to do a flow alerting the customer to a drop in price for something they have browsed or put added to their cart in the past? Working with Shopify.

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 28 July 2021, 19:01

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @jhilldesign !

Thank you so much for reaching out to the Klaviyo Community and asking about the ability to create a Price Drop Flow for your customers. This is a feature that is in development but is currently not supported. I will follow up to this post once the Price Drop Flow feature is launched with instructions on how to set it up!

Thank you and have a wonderful week!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @jhilldesign!

Exciting news! As of today we now offer a Price Drop Flow! The flow template should now be in your Flows Library in your Klaviyo account. This Help Center Guide to Creating a Price Drop Flow will walk you through the process of creating your new flow! Also, check out the following post on the Klaviyo Community about the other exciting new products that were just launched.

Thank you for being part of the Klaviyo Community!

Badge +2

Hey @jhilldesign!

Exciting news! As of today we now offer a Price Drop Flow! The flow template should now be in your Flows Library in your Klaviyo account. This Help Center Guide to Creating a Price Drop Flow will walk you through the process of creating your new flow! Also, check out the following post on the Klaviyo Community about the other exciting new products that were just launched.

Thank you for being part of the Klaviyo Community!

I am not seeing the price drop flow in the Flows library. Has it been launched yet? I was able to build the flow from scratch, but because I can’t find the Price Drop Flow in the Flow Library, I’m not clear on what properties need to be added to the actual email to alert the customer of which product actually has the price drop.  Can you provide some additional information? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @melissav

Would love to help here! Yes, it has launched and should be available in your Flow Library. To find the Price Drop Flow, go to your Flow Tab in your account > Create Flow > and if you type ‘price drop’ into the search bar, the Flow should come up! 

Let me know if you have any additional issues!

-Taylor