Solved

Price Drop Flow based on Single Variant Pricing?

• 22 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Been having trouble w/ our price drop flow - discovered price drops are only triggered when each variant is set to the same price. Since we offer different sizes/specs within our variants they’re not the same prices - wondering if there’s any way to trigger a price drop w/ this caveat?

Is there any custom metric that can be created within Magento2/Shopify that would mimic the flow?

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 22 February 2023, 21:28

View original

3 replies

Badge +1

Has anyone found this flow to work? I have done everything that was mentioned, I changed prices on all variants and even went to a product with one variant, and still no flow has been triggered for a customer viewing a product. This is within the first 5mins, I will provide an update within 24 hours.

Badge +2

So, all the variants need to be the same exact price? That makes no sense. What if you aren’t using a dollar amount to trigger the Price Drop flow and instead by a %. Does the same rule apply?

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Matt.SSE ,

I saw you found my answer a similar question regarding price drop for variants with different specs. 

I would still stick with different catalogs per variants if they have different prices. If you would like to work with a custom coded solution, that would be something moreso up to our other community members to create or you can go to https://klaviyo.partnerpage.io/ to find a partner to work with.