Solved

Price showing as zero on dynamic product feed

• 11 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hello everyone,

I need help to find out why the price of the items in my product feed are always showing as zero. My listings all have prices in them, and I’m using Klaviyo’s Product Feed block in my email template (synched with my WooCommerce shop), so I’m not sure what is happening. Right now I’ve switched off the price so customers don’t think I’m click baiting them, but I’d really love to be able to let my readers know how much an item costs before they go to the shop…

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by chloe.strange 11 May 2023, 22:38

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @Eleanor Shadow

Thanks for being a part of our community! There are a few troubleshooting steps to look into for this issue:

1. Data synchronization issue: Double check that your integration between WooCommerce and Klaviyo is functioning correctly and you aren’t seeing any error messages

2. Price display settings: Check that the price display settings in both WooCommerce and Klaviyo are set to be visible and accurately displayed. Sometimes, incorrect settings or configurations can cause the prices to appear as zero.

3. Custom code or plugins: If you have custom code or plugins installed on your website or in your Klaviyo integration, they may be interfering with the product price data. Review any custom code snippets, plugins, or extensions related to WooCommerce or Klaviyo to identify if there are any conflicts or issues affecting the price data.

4. Variable product configuration: If you are selling variable products with different price options (such as different sizes or colors), check that the price variations are set correctly in both WooCommerce and Klaviyo. Sometimes, incorrect configurations or missing price data for specific variations can cause this issue.

5. Currency settings: Verify that the currency settings are consistent between WooCommerce and Klaviyo. Mismatches in currency settings can lead to price discrepancies or display issues in the dynamic product feed.

Here are some other resources that might be helpful:

I hope this helps!

~Chloe

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Thanks very much, @chloe.strange! I can discard a couple of possible reasons right away but will have to go look at the others.

Have a great weekend :) 

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi again, @chloe.strange 

I’ve finally been able to look this issue up and I’ve noticed that the Product Feed I uploaded to Klaviyo isn’t showing prices for my items. This is the only feed I have uploaded.

When I go to Products and click on one, the info on the the item doesn't show a price and I’ve no way to correct this (it seems the metadata isn’t available on Klaviyo’s database). Any idea how to get that done? I have read their Help Centre guide but it pertains to Shopify and it doesn’t apply for my WooCommerce...

Thanks very much for any help you can give. Have a lovely weekend :)