Hey guys as I understand you cannot trigger an email flow annually on a specific date.
For example in an email flow:
- 1st of January - Happy New Year
- 8th March - Happy Women’s Day
- 25th December - Merry Xmas
Currently there is no way to do that.
Email campaigns won’t work for me as I have 27 dates to fill the year with these automations.
Would this be a suitable workaround?
- Set a custom property as “NewYear” with value “2023-01-01” for every contact in list
- Then count the number of days with a time delay
- For example to send emails every 15th of January, the time delay would wait 14 days from date of “NewYear” property to trigger an email every 15th of January every year.
- Naturally 1 extra February day will mess up the flow every 4 years so will need to be adjusted twice every 4 years.
Would this work?
Best answer by TombView original