Solved

Abandoned Cart Flow Dynamic Images are Blurry, not pulling HIgh Res Images

• 16 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi,

We’re setting up our abandoned cart flow and we’re using the Klaviyo abandoned flow template. When we preview the email, we noticed that the dynamic product images were blurry. We tried changing the dimensions and even found a question about blurry images, but the solution did not work for us: 

We realized that the image url klaviyo is pulling are our thumbnails, even though the images on our product page are high res. How do we set the dynamic image url to pull our high res images and not the thumbnails? Any help is appreciated!

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 17 May 2022, 17:27

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @elibaf

Welcome to the Community! We’re glad to have you here and happy to see you utilizing the our collaborative space by trying to discover solutions from your peers!

The thread you linked is very helpful because it explains the Django filter that could help solve this issue: the |cut:"_small" filter. I think this is the route we might need to pursue to increase the resolution of your images. However, instead of the 

{{ item.ImageURL|cut:"_small" }} filter referenced in the other thread, I would try changing the image place holder code to

{{ event.ImageURL|cut:'_small' }}

and then add

{{ event.URL }}

to the Link section of the row. I know this might be hard to conceptualize, so I have included a screenshot of this workflow below! 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor