Question

Abandoned cart flow : Magento 2 checkout reclaim URL send me to 404 error

• 18 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi there!

I just created my first flow 2 weeks ago and already get some amazing sales, very happy about them. I made a test to abandoned my checkout to validate some changes that I made in my template and when I clicked on the return to cart button which is related to this URL for my Magento 2 store : {{ organization.url|trim_slash }}/reclaim/checkout/cart?quote_id={{ event.Extra.QuoteID }} 

it leads me to a 404 error message on my website. As I am working my Magento 2 with the multi-store function (CAN/EN, CAN/FR and USA/EN), is that the reason why I get a 404 error? 

Is there any modifcation that I can make to my URL to make it works? 

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi there,

What is the rendered URL that the template is taking you to? I would recommend comparing that URL to a valid return-to-cart link. If you provide an example of the faulty URL here I can try to help you troubleshoot further.

Best,

Caroline

Badge

{{ organization.url|trim_slash }}/reclaim/checkout/cart?quote_id={{ event.Extra.QuoteID }} 

Here’s the URL that Klaviyo propose me for the return to cart button in my abandoned checkout flow. As mentionned I work with Magento 2 with multi site.

When I received the email, and I clicked on the link, here’s my website URL :

https://myfireplaceproducts.com/reclaim/checkout/cart?quote_id=54039&utm_campaign=Abandoned%20Cart%3A%20MFP%20-%20CAN%2FEN%20%28YtnaA6%29&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Abandoned%20Cart%20-%20CAN%2FEN&_ke=eyJrbF9jb21wYW55X2lkIjogIlNrVWZiRCIsICJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJ2YWxlcmllZm9ydGluMDJAZ21haWwuY29tIn0%3Dhttps://myfireplaceproducts.com/reclaim/checkout/cart?quote_id=54039&utm_campaign=Abandoned%20Cart%3A%20MFP%20-%20CAN%2FEN%20%28YtnaA6%29&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Abandoned%20Cart%20-%20CAN%2FEN&_ke=eyJrbF9jb21wYW55X2lkIjogIlNrVWZiRCIsICJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJ2YWxlcmllZm9ydGluMDJAZ21haWwuY29tIn0%3D

and I see that we loose track on the multi-site. Example : myfireplaceproducts.com/ca_en

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi there,

Unfortunately I think I would need to take a look at your actual account to really advise on this. I would recommend contacting our Support team via email or Live Chat -- they can take a look at your account and help you get this sorted.

One additional note -- I’m not sure if you pasted the URL twice in your post, but it looks like the URL is repeated.

Best,

Caroline