Solved

Abandoned Cart Flow Product Layout

• 3 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +4

Hello

Has anyone had success in changing the layout of the Klavyio Default Layout?

I want the image  on top, and text underneath - which is much better for mobile.

When moving the code into a text box, the emails didn’t pull though the Shopify data (as 2nd image)

Help

icon

Best answer by Bobi N. 3 February 2022, 08:03

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +41

@studiocarly 

Have you thought instead of using the exiting pre-prepared block to simply use centred img block, then add the code that dynamically pull the img, and below it just add text block and add the dynamic code for product name and something else if you want it.

Problem with this would be if you want to show multiple products, it only works for single products show up..

Also another option is to use Split block and create 2 blocks one for desktop one for mobile and than you will notice in the mobile version it is automatically shown vertically. So just prepare the desktop version.. than duplicate and change the other version just for mobile.. when you go to mobile view if you sort them centered they will go img over name in vertical position on its own.

btw take note that I’m not a designer, these are just things that I noticed while creating different blocks :)