Solved

Abandoned Cart Flow - Pull Product Option's Name

• 31 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

My store is through Big Commerce, all of our products include Variants/Options, so when utilizing the Abandoned Cart flow, it would be helpful to include the size of the product on the email.

Is there a way to pull the Products Option Name to include in the title of the Product?

I’m not entirely familiar with Klaviyo’s variables, so any help/insight would be appreciated.

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 1 February 2022, 23:47

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @alepal27

Welcome to the Community! I am more than happy to help! 

The syntax for different event variables depends on both the integration and event metric. I would take a lot at our Using Event Variables in Flows documentation as it will explain how to pull certain variables from your metadata ,per integration, shown in your event preview. For example, variable like these can be pulled from Big Commerce event data. 

If the size of the product is pushed through in your event data, this is definitely something you can pull into the template to dynamically populate per email.  Unfortunately, you can’t insert one variable inside on another. 

I would take a look at this helpful topic posted by another user on a similar topic to gain more insight! 

Thanks for your participation in the Community! 

-Taylor