Solved

Abandoned cart message sent 3 times?

• 29 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

hi,

sometimes in my profiles messages I notice that it is reported that some flows are sent 3 times. Is it a report mistake or should I be worried? 

icon

Best answer by elisegaines 29 March 2021, 21:38

View original

5 replies

Badge +2

I was under the impression that this was every time the action happened. Do you have a user that triggered a flow 3 times, or maybe 3 users that triggered multiple flows. 

id compare this to individual user data and see if they got the email 3 times. 

Im also curious on the answer, thought Ive not seen a report that looked like yours. 

Badge +2

the screenshot is under the referring to the profile of just one user. I am worried that he received the same mail 3 times...

Badge +2

it does appear that it was sent 3 times. 

I am unsure about this one, id reach out to Klaviyo support. I suspect something is causing this users to end up in the flow more than once.

Maybe how they interacted with the site?   If they reviewed the cart and went in and out a few times? 

Add a longer send time delay and turn smart sending on. 

these are just thoughts to mitigate it for now, but sounds like a job for Klaviyo support.

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Hi @Daniele_Caglio! Great question. It does look like the message was sent three times; this can happen when someone starts a checkout multiple times in a row. To avoid this in the future, you can add this flow filter: 

The time frame doesn’t have to be 1 day -- it can be longer or shorter if you prefer. 

Badge +2

Hi @Daniele_Caglio! Great question. It does look like the message was sent three times; this can happen when someone starts a checkout multiple times in a row. To avoid this in the future, you can add this flow filter: 

The time frame doesn’t have to be 1 day -- it can be longer or shorter if you prefer. 

thanks for this reply. I have updated the flow. Let’s see what happens in the next flows...thanks!