1. I just started with Klaviyo and created my first Abandoned Cart Flow, I do not see the users who Abandoned the cart on my profiles, but they are in Shopify list. How can I retarget them with this AC Flow?
2. Do I need to disable the Shopify Abandoned Cart email settings, or it will just use the Klaviyo settings automatically?
3. How I can disable the Klaviyo Double-Opt?
I find it complicated and overwhelming so far.
Thank you for your help
Best answer by Manny Singh
- Double check in Klaviyo to see if the data is flowing correctly. To see if you’re getting info on Checkout started users. Go to think like in Analytics:
- I’d recommend disabling Shopify’s abandoned cart email; otherwise, your subscriber will get both.
- Good question, it use to be under List → Settings.
@cassy.leeis double opt-in mandatory now? I don’t see the checkbox in any of my accounts from these instructions: https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005251108-The-Double-Opt-In-Process
- Regarding double opt-in, I’d recommend having it on if the option is there. Your list will be much more valuable. Too many burner accounts out there.