Solved

abandoned cart : table block dynamic repeat only for the first item product

• 26 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

hey, is there a way to display some data in the flow abandoned cart only for the first product of the cart and not repeat for all the products please ?

thanks you :)

icon

Best answer by horace 27 January 2021, 12:21

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Did you set the dynamic two times?

try to use klaviyo by default Dynamic block. No need to set two times.If your customer left there cart 2 times, Klaviyo will be showing the two items.

Badge +2

Did you set the dynamic two times?

try to use klaviyo by default Dynamic block. No need to set two times.If your customer left there cart 2 times, Klaviyo will be showing the two items.

no i don’t think so! I just want to show the image of the first product of the abandoned cart but I don’t how to do that!

as you can see in the picture, I managed to display the image of the first product but the block is repeated according to the number of product… :/

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

@horace Hi,
This is a weird scenario. I don’t think that the settings in the dynamic table are the problem. It looks like you have multiple same table blocks inserted into the email.

If you can provide a screenshot(s) of your Email Template from the template builder, maybe we can troubleshoot this.

Cheers!

Badge +2

@horaceHi,
This is a weird scenario. I don’t think that the settings in the dynamic table are the problem. It looks like you have multiple same table blocks inserted into the email.

If you can provide a screenshot(s) of your Email Template from the template builder, maybe we can troubleshoot this.

Cheers!

thanks you for your reply!

above the sentence “T’as bonne mine, dis donc !” it’s supposed to be a picture of the first product of the abandoned cart (so it’s a dynamic block). then, there is another dynamic block with information of each product of the abandoned cart (name, price, reviews,...)

Badge +2

i found a solution, I write a test in source code like this:

{% if event.Items.0 == item.product.name %}

something

{% endif %}

thanks you for your patience!