Solved

"Account Activation" & "Account Confirmed" default flow emails for customers

• 1 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

I can't find email flows for "account activation" & "account confirmed" for my customers, can someone help please?

icon

Best answer by Dov 2 August 2021, 16:33

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @David,

Thanks for sharing this question with the Klaviyo Community.

Klaviyo currently does not have default flows for account activations or confirmations. If you’re looking to send Klaviyo emails to users who perform one or both of these actions, you’ll need to send us custom events using the Track API. One discrete event for each action which would in turn trigger two metric-triggered flows (one for account activated and one for account confirmed). Each flow would contain flow emails notifying the customers of their account activation or confirmation. In the track event, you can include information specific to each of these events, for example in the account activation email you may want to include their account number. It is completely up to you what data you’d like to include in these events. I recommend reviewing our guide on using event variables to personalize flows for more detail on how to populate dynamic data for each recipient in your flow emails.

If you decide to pursue this solution, I recommend using our API reference guide for assistance. If you’d like further assistance with this solution beyond the aforementioned documentation, I recommend looking into finding a Klaviyo partner, you can find more details on this process and the benefits of pursuing a Klaviyo partner in the post below:

Thanks and have a great rest of your day!